Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Whats wrong with this picture? or Where is the frog landing?

So it is the second day of my new rotation. First project being the blue and white sampler, that I once stitched half of, then lost in a move.

Here is a pic from when I restarted it in 2011, about 10 or 12 years after the first.





Hardly a start at all.
See that light blue sort of circle on the right? One line off so I decided to frog that bit tonight. I was so tired and achy after work but I finally talked myself into it.

Then I went on with my stitching. You know, the fun part. I'm determined if nothing else.

Here is a pic of the work from yesterday and a few minutes tonight.


See the pretty flowers coming along? I was filling in the lt. blue and as soon as I finished the one on the left side, what did I see? Look closely. Does that stem look a little short to you? Cause yep, I didn't stitch that part. It is little enough to frog, except I'm tired, except it is an easy enough pattern that I shouldn't have messed up, except I don't feel like it. Whiny is what I feel.

It isn't much to frog and re-stitch compared to when I have had to re-start a BAP, or mini Soul Mates. But for some reason, perhaps because of the aching, this one bothers me more tonight. I'm weird I guess. So instead of frogging I'm curled up here sharing a fail. Not an epic fail, or even a big deal really. I guess it just feels more productive to blog the frog than frogging that tiny flower at the moment.

I think I'm going to look at other peoples stitching for a bit.

Happy stitching everyone!

No comments: