Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stitching, Sewing and a Green Eyed Monster

Well, lots of little stuff this week. My back is still giving me some problems, and the neck is, as always, a pain. But having said that I did manage to get a few things done last week. My husband and I made our new starts and I will begin with his. Being the pattern it is, his pic is naturally of stitching black. He has a lot going on right now so I was surprised he got more than 200 stitches in. Here is his new start of Dragon Rip.






Not terribly exciting I know. And yet, a new start is always sort of exciting.

I haven't gotten much stitching done this weekend, the refrigerator went out Friday and I was bummed, so most of what I'm about to show you is from last Friday late through Thursday.



You have no idea how hard it was to get a pic of these light colors. This is at 2550 stitches,  so obviously the half stitch is quicker on solid colors.

And finally, the green eyed  monster. His red-eye came out green for some reason.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't say it enough - but everytime you post about your husband's stitching I just have to say WOW. That is so wonderful... Love new starts....

Anonymous said...

Love the new starts and the green eyed monster but where is the sewing part? Just curious.

Lynn