Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Angel's when you least expect them

I opened my e-mail this morning to a very special gift.
I received this pattern from Christy.  Isn't it lovely?  It has been on my HAED wish list for over a year.
What makes this even more special is that I couldn't remember Christy's real name, only her board name.  In other words, Christy isn't a personal friend in real life.  She is one of so many really nice people who knew from the HAED boards that I'd had a rough time lately and just decided to do something nice for me.  Just because.  I am definitely looking for ways to pass this forward. It is the second time someone has blessed me this way, and both came at just a moment when I was letting myself get down. A great reminder that we need to look outside ourselves and try to touch others.
Now I can't wait to kit this beauty up and make a new start.

QS Christmas Venice Night:

No comments: